Angkor Destination, ‘’Your Travel Partner in Cambodia’’, is an inbound tour operator catering for any market. It offers specialised services such as trekking, honeymoon and wedding arrangements, educational tours, custom tailored tours, just to mention a few. Whatever our clients have in mind, ADT will do its best to offer a unique experience. Here at Angkor Destination, our accredited experience and expertise ensures that all guests enjoy a reliable travel experience for every single destination. Give us your trust and we ensure you will have the most rewarding and memorable experience of what the Khmer culture has to offer. ADT ensures a very smooth operation all over Cambodia and its neighboring countries.
Our Head Office is located in Siem Reap, the main tourist destination and its representative offices are in Battambang, Phnom Penh as well as Sihanouk Ville. We ensure wherever you are, we are only a small distance away, in case you require assistance.
The founder as well as the entire team at ADT are all very experienced and have many years of experience within the tourism industry. We are extremely passionate about the activities we have on offer and are happy to share our expertise with you.
The founder of ADT has three main goals he is focusing on and prioritises within his venture:
- To become a sustainable ‘’Travel Service Company’’ providing the highest service possible at an affordable price as well as assisting customers and guests to obtain a workable itinerary involving a local and authentic experience.
- Assisting in the awareness towards tourism in Cambodia through promoting this amazing culture to the world.
- Helping the local community in supporting young, poor students who wish to continue their education while studying at a university and create jobs for locals within the tourism-related sectors, and benefiting the community.
To make your travel the way you should, not someone else should, its your life !
“To travel is to live”, by Hans Christian Andersen
Our Business Code of Conduct
– Offer best value for money
– Share financial benefits with local people and Communities by connecting them through services
– Respect local custom and culture and will introduce you to do the same
– Provide quality services to our customers/clients
– Minimize negative impact on our surroundings by educating travelers of them
– Support the local food and handicrafts
– Set a fundamental frame of reference for responsible and sustainable tourism
– Support Global Code of Ethics for Tourism is to protect the children
– Provide fun and enjoyable trip-experience to customers
– Discourage travelers to buy almost extinct wildlife animal skins or products
– Discourage travelers not to join any political motive
– Care & Treat our employees as our prime assets.
Book Your Next Tour
Follow the tails of the civilization, in this tour, we will drive you through some of Cambodia's most beautiful countryside to your destination of the last religious Center of the Funan Kingdom, and it's "The Cradle of the Khmer civilization".
Phare shows are unlike any in the world: dance, theater, original live music and breathtaking circus arts are used to tell uniquely Cambodian stories, both traditional and modern.
This is minimum price per person. This value will be shown on tour list and will not be used for price calculation.
Tour starts in Ho Chi Minh City, “commonly known as Saigon”, is a city in southern Vietnam. It's also known for its French colonial landmarks, including Notre-Dame Cathedral, made entirely of materials imported from France, and the 19th-century Central Post Office.
Have you ever tacked a few leisurely vacation days onto the end of your business trip before flying back? Ever invited your significant other to enjoy your fully expensed hotel room while you were attending a conference? If so, then you’ve been complicit in the rise of the term “bleisure.”
Get away of Siem Reap, take your 2 days trip to Battambang and get new experience. Siem Reap, Battambang tour is going to empress you with amazing sight and experience. Battambang has a unique charm among Cambodia’s larger urban centres.
Tour is under development. Thank you for visiting us.
This tailor made 7 day Discovery tour includes the most highlights in Siem Reap. With three days to explore the Angkor Archaeological Park, there is no rush. To see the biggest freshwater lake in SEA, Tonle Sap Lake, is a must.
05/07/2017 - 20/07/2017
Tour in under development. Thank you for visiting us.
Explore Our Best Destinations
Our Clients can make multiple person booking for our tours or hotels.
We provide good deals for hotels in more than 8 Cambodian provinces.
Our payment system is safe, the Clients don’t have to worry.
We offer English and Chinese tour guide services for all our tours.
Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf-Resort and Spa Siem Reap Cambodia0 reviews
Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort, a luxury hotel in Siem Reap with 238 rooms and suites entreat with serene design reflecting French sophistication and refinement. A lavish swimming pool beloved by guests is surrounded by lush and opulent landscaping, a beautifully setting International 5-Star.
Hôtel Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra Phom Penh Cambodia0 reviews
Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra, an inspired 5-star hotel located in close vicinity of modern government offices, businesses, embassies and the charms of the riverfront. Designed with hardwood floors and a colonial-influenced aesthetic evoke a timeless refinement in each luxury hotel room and suite.
Amazing Destination Ideas for you!
Explore new places, stunning views.
Enjoy beautiful beaches, with clean water.
Experience a cruise tour on Mekong River.
Check your skills as a golf player.
Enjoy the time with your lover.
Discover the local food taste.
Our clients own words: