Access to Cambodia:
Two new international airports, one is in Phnom Penh and another one is in Siem Reap, both have been developed and improved and provided full services for passengers on both international and domestic flights.
* International flights operated by many international airlines as listed below:
* Domestic flights operated by:
– Cambodia Angkor Air, http://www.cambodiaangkorair.com/en/flight-info/arrivals-departures/
* Airport Taxes:
Many flights are now included the airport tax in the ticket. While purchasing the ticket, the airport tax is automatically calculated and is included.
* By land:
Tourists now can enjoy traveling to Cambodia through Thailand, Lao and VietnamAccess From Thailand: (Through six international border checkpoints)
1. Poipet (Cambodian side) & Thai Side (Ban Klong Leuk):
Poipet international border checkpoint is located in Banteay Meanchey Province. On Thai side, located on Sakeo Province.
2. Cham Yeam (Cambodian Side) and Hat Lek (Thai Side):
Visitors can reach Cambodia through this border checkpoint from Trat Province and Koh Kong Province in Cambodia. From Koh Kong Province, travelers can continue traveling to Preah Sihanouk Province for about 4 hours time by speed boat and 3.5 hours by car.
3. Choam (Cambodian Side) and Sangam (Thai Side):
In Cambodian side, the Choam International border checkpoint is located in Oddor Meanchey Province, and on the Thai side, located in Sisaket Province. Tourists can access through the gate easily. Visa on arrival are available at this border checkpoint.