Phnom Penh located on the banks of the Tonlé Sap and Mekong River, Phnom Penh has been the national capital since French colonization of Cambodia, and has grown to become the nation’s center of economic and industrial activities, as well as the center of security, politics, cultural heritage, and diplomacy of Cambodia. Once known as the “Pearl of Asia,” it was considered one of the loveliest French-built cities in Indochina in the 1920s. There are numbers of surviving French colonial buildings scattered along the grand boulevards. The city is the wealthiest and most populous city in Cambodia and is the country’s political hub.
– Explore the charming city Phnom Penh
– Intro tour by Cyclo for about 30 minutes
– Day out to the outskirt of the city and tour to Tonle Bati and Phnom Chiso
– Visit Cheoung Ek and Tuol Sleng, (the massive graves during the Khmer Rouge time)
Day1: Arrival to Phnom Penh | Pick up & transfer to the hotel
Due arrival, meet & greet by our local guide and driver he who then escort and transfer to hotel for check in. After check in, rest of time free.
Day2: Phnom Penh | Exploring the Phnom Penh City with guide
After breakfast, meet your local guide and driver at the hotel lobby. Today is your excursing day in Phnom Penh. First visit, National Museum, Royal Palace, Wat Phnom.
Afternoon: Visit Tuol Sleng and Chheoung Ek. Late afternoon, enjoy the boat cruise on the Mekong and watch sunset on the boat. Dinner at Bopha Phnom Penh Restaurant Incl.
Day3: Phnom Penh – Tonle Bati – Phnom Chiso – Phnom Penh
Full day excursion to the south of Phnom Penh and enjoying the scenery of the city outskirt landscape, learn and understand of the local life. The trip today will include the visit of some temples in the area, Tonle Bati, Prasat Neang Khmao and Phnom Chiso (the mount temple). Rest of this visit, you will also have the chance to see and learn how the people in the village making silk.
Day4: Phnom Penh (free) – Departure
After breakfast, time at leisure till time for the pickup and transfer to airport for flight home.
* Bookings and Payments:
– All services are subject to availability.
– In the event of an activity being unavailable, then the best reasonable alternative will be offered.
– In the event of chosen hotel accommodation becoming unavailable after confirmation, the best reasonable alternative accommodation will be offered.
– Reservations will be made only on confirmation of tour services.
– In the event of cancellation by the guest less than 3 days, 50 percent cancelation’s fee will be applied;
– We reserve the right to impose any cancellation fees from any third parties.
– In the event of cancellation due to forces beyond the control of Angkor Destination Travel, all deposits- received will be returned.
– The settlement should be by international bank transfer in advance, or (exceptionally) cash or credit card (Visa or Master card only) in Siem Reap – banking fees may be charged.
* Booking Information:
To book your tour, we require the following to be confirmed:
– Submit us the email confirmation of a final itinerary a minimum of 1 week prior to arrival for FIT,
and/or 25 days prior for group tours.
– We accept all types of credit cards (Visa or Master card and Amex).
– Payment by cash up on arrival is the most preferable.
– Payment by credit cards are subjected to add 2.5% for Visa & master cards, and 4.5% for Amex.