Phare shows are unlike any in the world: dance, theater, original live music and breathtaking circus arts are used to tell uniquely Cambodian stories, both traditional and modern. In February 2013 Phare, the Cambodian Circus performed its first show in Siem Reap. Since then, they have grown to be one of the top attractions in the city, with nightly indoor performances under their signature red big top.
Phare artists will astonish you with their energy, passion, talent and dedication. It’s strongly recommended when you are in Siem Reap, it’s truly a great experience and should not be missed.
Pick_up at your hotel and transfer to Phare Playground
Pick-up and transfer to playground. The pick up time if flexible according to the appointment when you make the booking with us, it depends on your time of visit and the schedule of the play.
Ticket Prices, Preferred Reserved Seating (Section A)
– Through 30 Sep 17: Adult (age 12+) : US$35 / Children (age 5-11) : $18 / Infants (age 4 and younger) no charge with no allocated seat
– From 01 Oct 17 : Adult (age 12+) : US$38 / Children (age 5 – 11) : $18 / Infants (age 4 and younger) no charge with no allocated seat
– Reserved Seating in the front three rows of the middle section, refillable Phare sports water bottle from Phare Boutique with chilled water. (Gift not included with free / infant tickets)
Ticket Prices, Preferred Open Seating (Section B)
– Through 30 Sep 17 : Adult (age 12+) : US$25 / Children (age 5-11) : US$15 / Infants (age 4 and younger) no charge with no allocated seat
– From 01 Oct 17 : Adult (age 12+) : US$28 / Children (age 5 – 11) : US$15 / Infants (age 4 and younger) no charge with no allocated seat
– Open seating in the rear three rows of the middle section
Ticket Prices, General Open Seating (Section C)
– Adult (age 12+) : US$18 / Children (age 5 – 11) : US$10 / Infants (age 4 and younger) no charge with no allocated seat
– Open seating in the two side sections. Some views are partially obstructed by support poles.
* Bookings and Payments:
– All services are subject to availability.
– In the event of an activity being unavailable, then the best reasonable alternative will be offered.
– In the event of chosen hotel accommodation becoming unavailable after confirmation, the best reasonable alternative accommodation will be offered.
– Reservations will be made only on confirmation of tour services.
– In the event of cancellation by the guest less than 3 days, 50 percent cancelation’s fee will be applied;
– We reserve the right to impose any cancellation fees from any third parties.
– In the event of cancellation due to forces beyond the control of Angkor Destination Travel, all deposits- received will be returned.
– The settlement should be by international bank transfer in advance, or (exceptionally) cash or credit card (Visa or Master card only) in Siem Reap – banking fees may be charged.
* Booking Information:
To book your tour, we require the following to be confirmed:
– Submit us the email confirmation of a final itinerary a minimum of 1 week prior to arrival for FIT,
and/or 25 days prior for group tours.
– We accept all types of credit cards (Visa or Master card and Amex).
– Payment by cash up on arrival is the most preferable.
– Payment by credit cards are subjected to add 2.5% for Visa & master cards, and 4.5% for Amex.