Indian has become as one of the most emerging and growth market, currently seeing MICE is on its demand. To help organizing the event for either the meeting, wedding … Angkor Destination is at your hands for the jobs.
We are here to provide an opportunity for you who are looking for the Premium Events in Siem Reap, Cambodia. It’s now the opportunity for cooperation on those prominent events for your top range and high end clients with our premium destination meeting and wedding planner.
Highlight in briefs:
Day1: Arrival REP airport, transfer to the hotel. Welcome drink on arrival. Check in formality, Dinner, Overnight
Day2: Full day tour to the temples, Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm. Lunch at the temple included. Dinner at the restaurant
Day3: EVENT day at the hotel, follow event agenda. Lunch & Dinner
Day4: EVENT day at the hotel, follow event agenda. Time free out door activities.
Day5: Time for relaxation at the hotel and transfer to airport for flight back home.
Day1: Arrival and transfer to the hotel, Formality Check-in with welcome drinks, dinner function
Arrival in Siem Reap, airport formality service and pickup and transfer by your local host guides to the hotel. Welcome drinks and check in process, refreshment.
Welcome to dinner function serve at the hotel’s pool include free flow of drinks for approximately 2 hours.
Day2: Full day Angkor Thom & Angkor Wat Tour, Lunch and dinner
Today, your highlight day as will tour to the wonderful place where once known the great Kingdom. get into the high powerful wall that enclose the city, the rows of Gods and Giants faces can be seen flanking either sides as you move in – imagine that you are as the King and Queen here.
With this spectacular view, you’ll understand why the architectural masterpieces of Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat are designated as one of the “Seven Wonders of the World”. This sprawling city, built by Khmer Kings was once home to more than one million people at the height of the empire. On the visit to the fortified city of Angkor Thom visit the Elephants Terrace and Terrace of the Leper King, all adorned with dramatic bas-reliefs.
Continue to the mysterious Bayon Temple, highlight of Angkor Thom, replete with beautifully preserved bas-reliefs and more than 172 giant smiling stone faces. On to the monuments of Ta Keo, Kravan and Sras Srang before arriving at Ta Prohm, where the jungle was left untouched, as it appeared to European explorers. Back for lunch and refreshment before after tour.
Afternoon, start to the high-point of the day is the visit to stunning Angkor Wat, a temple dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu. World-famous for its beauty and splendor, Angkor Wat has the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which runs along the entire outer gallery walls, narrating stories from Hindu mythology.
Stay to experience the unforgettable sunset – a view that cannot be compared to anything you have ever seen! Return to the hotel for refreshment for dinner.
Special dinner with well set at a private local restaurant with Apsara Dance Performance with free flow of drinks. Enjoy the evening and celebrate for tonight.
* Agenda for next day in details is available and shall be delivered in room of each guest!
Day3: EVENT DAY at the hotel, follow the events agenda.
Breakfast at the hotel,
Follow the event’s agenda. Details in brief shall be provided before the event day.
Lunch and dinner at poolside with free flow drinks for 2 hours
Day4: Morning celebration in the hotel, Afternoon visit Bakong, Boat Cruise at Kampong Phluk, Artisan d’Angkor
Breakfast at the hotel,
Follow the event’s agenda and celebrate the morning in the hotel.
Afternoon, visit the temple in Rolous group, the last remains of Hariharalaya, which was the second capital of the Angkor-era Khmer Empire, back to the 9th century AD. Located 15km east of Siem Reap and you will visit one of the most highlight Bakong.
The structure of Bakong took shape of stepped pyramid, popularly identified as temple mountain of early Khmer temple architecture. The striking similarity of the Bakong and Borobudur temple in Java, going into architectural details such as the gateways and stairs to the upper terraces, suggests strongly that Borobudur was served as the prototype of Bakong. All three structures however, date back to the late 9th century and represent the beginning of the classical period of Khmer civilization.
Continue afterwards to Kampong Phluk, which is a cluster of three villages of stilted houses built within the floodplain of the Tonle Sap. The villages are primarily Khmer and have about 3000 inhabitants between them. Flooded mangrove forest surrounds the area and is home to a variety of wildlife. During the dry season when the water levels are low, the buildings in the villages seem to soar atop their 6-meter stilts. At this time of year many of the villagers move out onto the lake and build temporary stilted houses. In the wet season when water level rises again, the villagers move back to their permanent houses on the floodplain, the stilts now hidden under the water. Enjoy an intriguing boat trip through the village and its mangroves and learn more about this exceptional way of life. Late afternoon, visit artisan d’Angkor and Central Market.
Dinner function will serve at the hotel to bid your farewell to Siem Reap. Free flow drinks for 2 hours
Day5: Relaxation at the hotel's pool and transfer to airport for flight back home
Breakfast at the hotel,
Enjoy your time, relaxation at the hotel’s pool and pack the bags.
Pickup and transfers shall be conducted with the escorted guide to airport following your departure time. It’s time to say goodbye to Siem Reap and Cambodia.
Enjoy your pleasant flight back home with memories getting along the way.
– Accommodation with breakfast with 2 pax max. per room in the luxury 4* plus or 5* hotels;
– Local professional English speaking guide during the mentioned tours,
– Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned “Small bus incl. luggages transfers;
– Entrance fees for mentioned visits (2 day pass);
– 2 hours free drinks for 2 evening at the hotel’s pool;
– First Aid kits available in the bus;
– Boat trips to Kampong Phluk, Tonle Sap;
– Meals and functions set as per program;
– Service formality at the airport;
– Formality at check-in with welcome drinks for 20 minutes;
– Tour to artisan d’Angkor and Central market;
– Pure drinking water and refreshing towels during tour
– Travel insurance within Cambodia;
– Cambodia visa to Cambodia;
– Expenditure of personal nature, such as drinks, laundry, souvenirs…;
– International air-tickets to/from Cambodia;
– Tipping to the local guide, driver, waiters and bellboy;
– Other services that are not mentioned in program;
* Bookings and Payments:
– All services are subject to availability.
– In the event of an activity being unavailable, then the best reasonable alternative will be offered.
– In the event of chosen hotel accommodation becoming unavailable after confirmation, the best reasonable alternative accommodation will be offered.
– Reservations will be made only on confirmation of tour services.
– In the event of cancellation by the guest less than 3 days, 50 percent cancelation’s fee will be applied;
– We reserve the right to impose any cancellation fees from any third parties.
– In the event of cancellation due to forces beyond the control of Angkor Destination Travel, all deposits- received will be returned.
– The settlement should be by international bank transfer in advance, or (exceptionally) cash or credit card (Visa or Master card only) in Siem Reap – banking fees may be charged.
* Booking Information:
To book your tour, we require the following to be confirmed:
– Submit us the email confirmation of a final itinerary a minimum of 1 week prior to arrival for FIT,
and/or 25 days prior for group tours.
– We accept all types of credit cards (Visa or Master card and Amex).
– Payment by cash up on arrival is the most preferable.
– Payment by credit cards are subjected to add 2.5% for Visa & master cards, and 4.5% for Amex.