A Glimpse of Angkor Wat at Sunrise / 1 day trip
Test – Coming Soon.
Thank you for your visit.
– Local escorted guide, conduct in English as general. Other languages are available upon request, however, the extra charge is varied;
– Private vehicle, 1-2 pax by car, 3-6 will operate by minivan, 7-13 by coaster;
– VIP breakfast boxes shall be served after sunrise, but not at the temple;
– Boat cruise to floating village and tour around to the shore of the lake;
– Ox cart ride experience in the village after the visit of the lake;
– Opportunity to visit artisan d’Angkor;
– The visit of the main highlight temple in the afternoon till 16:30 approximately;
– Pure drinking water and refreshing towels during the tour;
– Travel insurance for this 1 day trip:
– Temple ticket, to be bought at own account (1 day pass = USD 37.-, 2-3 days pass = USD 62.-);
– Light cooking class, to be on extra charge as specified on the program;
– Personal expenses, ie. drinks and others are not mentioned on the inclusion.
* Bookings and Payments:
– All services are subject to availability.
– In the event of an activity being unavailable, then the best reasonable alternative will be offered.
– In the event of chosen hotel accommodation becoming unavailable after confirmation, the best reasonable alternative accommodation will be offered.
– Reservations will be made only on confirmation of tour services.
– In the event of cancellation by the guest less than 3 days, 50 percent cancelation’s fee will be applied;
– We reserve the right to impose any cancellation fees from any third parties.
– In the event of cancellation due to forces beyond the control of Angkor Destination Travel, all deposits- received will be returned.
– The settlement should be by international bank transfer in advance, or (exceptionally) cash or credit card (Visa or Master card only) in Siem Reap – banking fees may be charged.
* Booking Information:
To book your tour, we require the following to be confirmed:
– Submit us the email confirmation of a final itinerary a minimum of 1 week prior to arrival for FIT,
and/or 25 days prior for group tours.
– We accept all types of credit cards (Visa or Master card and Amex).
– Payment by cash up on arrival is the most preferable.
– Payment by credit cards are subjected to add 2.5% for Visa & master cards, and 4.5% for Amex.