29Nov17: Arrival REP @ 11:00, City tour in REP
30Nov17: Full day Temple tour
01Dec17: Bantay Srey & Kulen mountain
02Dec17: Flight -REP-KOS
03Dec17: KOS free leisure
04Dec17: Overland KOS-PNH by car
05Dec17: City tour PNH-Departure @ 18:00
29-Nov-17 Arrival REP @ 11:00, City tour in REP
30-Nov-17 Full day Temple tour
1-Dec-17 Bantay Srey & Kulen mountain
2-Dec-17 Flight -REP-KOS
3-Dec-17 KOS free leisure
4-Dec-17 Overland KOS-PNH by car
5-Dec-17 City tour PNH-Departure @ 18:00
DAY 2: SIEM REAP - ANGKOr
Breakfast in the hotel
After breakfast – Meet your local guide and briefing before the tour starts.
Today, you will first the visit to the Southern gate of Angkor Thom. Stop at the main entrance and walk through the causeway leading to the great city inside Angkor Thom. While walking on the causeway, you will be fascinated with the rows of Gods and Demons flanked on both sides standing for the balustrade decoration. Looking up straight on the tower, the smiling faces will engage you for some senses. Then go on the visit to Bayon temple, located in exact centre of Angkor Thom – the great city.
Bayon is known as the mysterious temple on which comprising of many smiling faces on the towers. Walk up through and up to the first and second tier for the best view and photograph.
Baphoun, the temple of a huge declining Buddha at the back site of the temple. The site has just been completed on the restoration and opened officially for tourists in July last year, 2012.
Phimeanakasa, the temple located inside the Royal enclosure. The temple is stay in poor condition but worth for the visit. Accessible from Baphoun or from the Elephant Terrace. Next, you will visit Elephant & Lepper king Terrace before returning back to the hotel for lunch.
* Note: Lunch is arrangeable at the local restaurant in front of Angkor Wat Temple. For those who feel unnecessary to return to the hotel for refreshment, having lunch here at the temple is better and you will save your time for the afternoon visit!
After lunch – start your afternoon tour to Ta Prohm, the ruin in the jungle with many gigantic roots growing on the roofs of the gallery. Visit this temple,you will get a nice breeze and breathtaking beauty of the natural set — it’s full of culture & Nature!
Lastly, you will travel to Angkor Wat, the main highlight temple in this afternoon. Angkor Wat is know as the main master pieces temple because of it’s architectural design. Massive sandstone with big blocks are being seen at this temple. Galleries are well adorned and depicted with the best arts carving on the wall on which described about the story from Hindu and the King activity and the war. Angkor Archaeological Park was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1992. At the same time, it was also placed on the List of World Heritage.
Stay till sunset or drive to the Angkor Balloon for the 10 minutes flight to have the view over Angkor Wat and it’s vicinities. Back to the hotel and Overnight.
* Optional: Dinner at a buffet restaurant with Apsara Dance Performance. Reservation can be made within the day with your tour guide or via office.
DAY 3: SIEM REAP
After breakfast – visit the temple of best carving — Banteay Srei. Located in the north of Siem Reap in Angkor Complex on the distance of 35 Km road. The temple is known as best carving or the gem in Khmer arts. Banteay Srei is small but worth in value at arts. Please make sure that you will have your camera and battery on this trip. The visit to this temple will take approximately 1 hour for family and individual while the group tour will take longer to 1.5 hour or so. Drive back and on the way stop at sugar production in the village and see people making the sugar from the palm jiuce. Next and last stop is at Akira Landmine Museum for some knowledge and understanding about the Landmine in Cambodia. Akira, the name of a victim and an orphan who lived without parents since he was young. He joined the military since his young hood at the age of 13 years. He was selected for CNN Hero in 2012.
Get back to the hotel and transfer to airport for flight home.
End of service!
Tour inclusive of:
– Hotel accommodation in double/twin room with daily breakfast;
– Escorted tour by a local guide in English, French, German, Spanish …;
– Private vehicle for all transfers and transportation for the sight-seeing;
– Entrances’ fee on sites;
– Meals if requested;
– Boat trip to floating village at Chong Khneas — Tonle Sap;
– Balloon flight, to be booked and confirmed up on the booking made;
– Personalized program in details;
– Taxes & service charges;
– Pure drinking water and refreshing towels during the tours/sight-seeing.
– Hotel in REP
– Hotel in PNH
– Hotel in KOS
– Flight ticket
– Luxury car
* Bookings and Payments:
– All services are subject to availability.
– In the event of an activity being unavailable, then the best reasonable alternative will be offered.
– In the event of chosen hotel accommodation becoming unavailable after confirmation, the best reasonable alternative accommodation will be offered.
– Reservations will be made only on confirmation of tour services.
– In the event of cancellation by the guest less than 3 days, 50 percent cancelation’s fee will be applied;
– We reserve the right to impose any cancellation fees from any third parties.
– In the event of cancellation due to forces beyond the control of Angkor Destination Travel, all deposits- received will be returned.
– The settlement should be by international bank transfer in advance, or (exceptionally) cash or credit card (Visa or Master card only) in Siem Reap – banking fees may be charged.
* Booking Information:
To book your tour, we require the following to be confirmed:
– Submit us the email confirmation of a final itinerary a minimum of 1 week prior to arrival for FIT,
and/or 25 days prior for group tours.
– We accept all types of credit cards (Visa or Master card and Amex).
– Payment by cash up on arrival is the most preferable.
– Payment by credit cards are subjected to add 2.5% for Visa & master cards, and 4.5% for Amex.