Business and Pleasure
Taking a bleisure trip doesn’t always mean you are alone !
Have you ever tacked a few leisurely vacation days onto the end of your business trip before flying back? Ever invited your significant other to enjoy your fully expensed hotel room while you were attending a conference? If so, then you’ve been complicit in the rise of the term “bleisure.”
Not to wait, Angkor Destination is now ready for you – with just a click, you will get your Bleisure readily made. Cambodia and its greatness in Culture, Heritage with the beautiful rural landscape and the pristine beach at the country south, openly welcome for either your leisure day and businesses.
We will share you our local knowledge and bring you our regional expertise to help making your bleisure trip to “meet both your Business and Leisure needs”.
ARRIVAL IN PHNOM PENH
Arrival in Phnom Penh and transfer to the hotel check in. Time at Leisure.
After check in – time free. At around 16:00 hr, start the intro tour around the capital. By Remork (Tuk Tuk). Relax at Spa in the hotel or enjoy a 60 minutes massage at the Body Tune or Bodia Spa, place of professional in massage.
Aside from your business meeting, you can either choose for your leisure and tour, in and around Phnom Penh. Enjoy your bleisure with the golf course for an 18-holes or choose to go tour to see the attractions and cultural places in this charming city.
YOUR LEISURE IN SIHANOUKVILLE, MAKE IT HAPPEN ASIDE FROM YOUR BIZ DAY !
Your leisure hotspot!
Choose your trip to Sihanouk Ville, and enjoy your leisure time with family.
After check in – time free. Enjoy the relaxation at beach-pool or stay at Spa in the hotel and get a 60 minutes massage.
YOUR LEISURE TIME IN SIEM REAP
Book your flight to Siem Reap and choose for 1 or 2 days tour to the temple complex. Siem Reap is a small charming city and is home to the World Cultural Heritage site. Beside the amazing temples, Siem Reap offers many varieties of activities, attractions and entertainment. Golf course, massage, Angkor National Museum, and a trip to fishing floating village, to the lush green mangrove on the shore of Tonle Sap are all offer great experience.
HOTEL IDEAS FOR YOUR CHOICES
– Tara Angkor Hotel – Deluxe Room
– Navutu Dreams Resort – Grand Tour Room
– Shita Mani Resort & Club – Deluxe poolview
– Sofitel Phokeethra Angkor – Deluxe Room
– Park Hyatt Hotel – Park Room
– Rambutan Resort – Deluxe Room
– Frangipani Royal Palace – Deluxe Room
– White Mason Boutique Hotel – Junior Suite Room
– Amanjaya Pancam Hotel – Panoramic Room
– Sofitel Phnom Penh – Deluxe Room
* Bookings and Payments:
– All services are subject to availability.
– In the event of an activity being unavailable, then the best reasonable alternative will be offered.
– In the event of chosen hotel accommodation becoming unavailable after confirmation, the best reasonable alternative accommodation will be offered.
– Reservations will be made only on confirmation of tour services.
– In the event of cancellation by the guest less than 3 days, 50 percent cancelation’s fee will be applied;
– We reserve the right to impose any cancellation fees from any third parties.
– In the event of cancellation due to forces beyond the control of Angkor Destination Travel, all deposits- received will be returned.
– The settlement should be by international bank transfer in advance, or (exceptionally) cash or credit card (Visa or Master card only) in Siem Reap – banking fees may be charged.
* Booking Information:
To book your tour, we require the following to be confirmed:
– Submit us the email confirmation of a final itinerary a minimum of 1 week prior to arrival for FIT,
and/or 25 days prior for group tours.
– We accept all types of credit cards (Visa or Master card and Amex).
– Payment by cash up on arrival is the most preferable.
– Payment by credit cards are subjected to add 2.5% for Visa & master cards, and 4.5% for Amex.
Package Inclusive Of:
– Accommodation at one of the selected hotels with daily breakfast;
– Personalized welcome drinks/cold towel and scarf upon arrival;
– Welcome fruit plate in room;
– One family set of lunch/dinner, serve with dessert banana fritters on top of ice cream;
– Round-trip Transfer to/from Airport with limousine;
– Tour escorted by a private local guide in English, French, German, Spanish and …
– Meals as specified on the program;
– Entrances’ fee on sites;
– Spa, massage at a luxury massage with massage experts;
– Cocktails and sunset Cruise on the Mekong;
– Dinner at Apsara Theatre in Siem Reap;
– Flight ticket REP-PNH (1 way);
– Boat trip to fishing floating Village on Tonle Sap and visit the community floating Village;
– Personalized program in details;
– Pure drinking waters and refreshing towels during tour/sight-seeing;