Siem Reap – Angkor Complex – Koh Ker- Sambor Prei Kuh – Siem Reap / 7 days
This tailor made Discovery tour includes the most highlights in Siem Reap. With three days to explore the Angkor Archaeological Park, there is no rush. To see the biggest freshwater lake in SEA, Tonle Sap Lake, is a must. No visit to our region would be completed without exploring Sambor Prei Kuh. And to finish in style we invite you to discover Artisan d’angkor as well as Siem Reap night markets. Please be our guest and let us guide you through our land. We are ready when you are.
– Visit the main highlight temples in Angkor Complex
– Boat trip to floating and fishing village on Tonle Sap lake
– Visit Angkor Silk farm
– Visit the landmine Museum
– Visit Beng Mealea, Koh Ker
– A night stay in Kampong Thom and visit Sambor Prei Kuh
Day 1: ARRIVAL IN SIEM REAP, INTRO-TOUR AROUND THE CITY
Arrival and transfer to the hotel for check-in. Rest of the day, intro-tour around the town by Remork (Tuk Tuk).
Day 2: SIEM REAP – Kompong Phluk – Rolous – Grand Circuit
Boat trip on the shore of Tonle Sap lake, Silk farm in Puok. Visit the temples in the afternoon
Day 3: SIEM REAP – ANGKOR COMPLEX
Visit Prasat Kravan, Pre Rub, Eastern Mebon and Banteay Srei. After lunch, Take a short walking tour in the village and see people making palm sugar, Next Akira landmine museum.
Afternoon, Angkor Wat, the main highlight temple till dawn.
Day 4: SIEM REAP – ANGKOR THOM
Visit Southern gate of Angkor Thom and temples in this great City before continue to Ta Prohm, the ruin in the jungle. Afternoon, Relax at the hotel till 15:30, start your visit to artisan d’Angkor and scroll around at the night market.
Day 5: SIEM REAP – BENG MEALEA – KOH KER – KOMPONG THOM
Today, you will leave Siem Reap and explore on the outskirt of this small city. As the plan, you will take your overnight at Kampong Thom for 1 night.
The trip today will take roughly 6-7 hours drive with the visit of Beng Mealea, Koh Ker.
Day 6: KOMPONG THOM – SAMBOR PREI KUH
Visit Sambor Prei Kuh in the morning. The tour at this bush temples shall include a 15 minutes bicycle ride on yourself (it’s just for fun). On the way returning to Siem Reap, you will take a short stop at Kampong Kdei Bridge for some photos. Check in at your hotel and overnight.
Day 7: SIEM REAP, TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT FOR FLIGHT OUT …
Today is your last in Siem Reap. Either relax at the hotel or scroll around in the city on your own.
Pick-up and transfer to airport …. (depends on your flight time).
End of services!
Map of your tour destination
* Tour inclusive of:
– Hotel accommodation in Twin/Double room with breakfast;
– English, French, German speaking local guide for the sight-seeing;
– Private vehicle for transfer and transportation for the sight-seeing;
– All entrances’ fee on the sites;
– Boat trip at the floating & fishing village in Kompong Phluk;
– Meals as per program;
– The visit to Banteay Srei, sugar production in the village and Akira landmine Museum;
– Day excursion to Beng Mealea and koh Ker;
– Visit the temples at Sambor Prei Kuh;
– Bicycle ride experience at Sambor Prei Kuh, (for about 10 minutes);
– Personalized program in details;
– Cold bottled pure drinking water and refreshing towels during the sight-seeing;
* Bookings and Payments:
– All services are subject to availability.
– In the event of an activity being unavailable, then the best reasonable alternative will be offered.
– In the event of chosen hotel accommodation becoming unavailable after confirmation, the best reasonable alternative accommodation will be offered.
– Reservations will be made only on confirmation of tour services.
– In the event of cancellation by the guest less than 3 days, 50 percent cancelation’s fee will be applied;
– We reserve the right to impose any cancellation fees from any third parties.
– In the event of cancellation due to forces beyond the control of Angkor Destination Travel, all deposits- received will be returned.
– The settlement should be by international bank transfer in advance, or (exceptionally) cash or credit card (Visa or Master card only) in Siem Reap – banking fees may be charged.
* Booking Information:
To book your tour, we require the following to be confirmed:
– Submit us the email confirmation of a final itinerary a minimum of 1 week prior to arrival for FIT,
and/or 25 days prior for group tours.
– We accept all types of credit cards (Visa or Master card and Amex).
– Payment by cash up on arrival is the most preferable.
– Payment by credit cards are subjected to add 2.5% for Visa & master cards, and 4.5% for Amex.