Archaeologists are typically happy to find pottery shards when they excavate a site in Angkor Archaeological Park as too many centuries have passed and too many cities have risen and collapsed for them to expect to find major objects in the ground. So what occurred Saturday seemed like something that happens only in the movies. [...]
- Experience a World Class Zipline Eco-Adventure Tour at a World Heritage Site – Angkor Archeological Park !
- AirAsia launches flight from Kuala Lumpur to Sihanoukville
- The Kingdom’s national flag carrier, officially became a member of the IATA
- A cattleman return home at late afternoon before dawn
- Angkor Wat, the archaeological masterpieces temple